Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hope you never have to use this

I burned my finger while making coconut macaroons. The smallest thought kept me away from awareness on what I was doing. Normally I would have taken an ice cube and most of the pain would disappear after a while (more than 10 minutes). But this time I immediately put my finger in the flour bag. I held my finger for 10 minutes in the flour. The pain went a way quicker than with my usual ice cube and there was nothing to see.

Why I acted like this? Yesterday we got this mail;

Once I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boiling water to see if the corn was ready. I missed and my hand went into the boiling water....

A friend of mine, who was a Vietnam vet, came into the house, just as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old flour...I pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He said to keep my hand in the flour for 10 minutes which I did. He said that in Vietnam , this guy was on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him to put the fire out...well, it not only put the f ire out, but he never even had a blister!!!!

SOOOO, long story short, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 minutes, pulled it out and had not even a red mark or a blister and absolutely NO PAIN. Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn myself, I use the flour and never ONCE have I ever had a red spot, a burn or a blister!
*cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.

Miracle, if you ask me. Keep a bag of white flour in your fridge and you will be
happy you did. I even burnt my tongue and put the flour on it for about 10 minutes
and the pain was gone and no burn. Try it!

BTW, don't run your burn area under Cold water first, just put it right into the flour for 10 minutes and experience a miracle”


I received this mail from a friend and I have no name of the one to thank for sharing.

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment